|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Identification of the most appropriate diagnostic pathways in patients with suspected malignancy.
- Defining the clinical and pathological staging of the neoplasm.
- Knowing the clinical and instrumental characteristics of precancerous and cancerous lesions of the oral cavity and the possible therapeutic implications.
- Knowing the clinical and instrumental characteristics of the main head and neck neoplasms and the possible therapeutic implications.
- Knowing the issues related to the diagnosis of bone metastases, defining the possible diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in this area as well as the toxicities related to their treatment.
- Knowing the issues related to anticancer treatment-related toxicity particularly in the oral cavity.
Frontal lessons with power point presentation projection (or lessons on the TEAMS platform in case of impossibility of frontal lessons during COVID19 emergency).
- GENERAL APPROACH TO CANCER PATIENT
- TOXICITY RELATED TO USE OF ANTICANCER THERAPIES
- THERAPY WITH BIPHOSPHONATES AND RANK-LIGAND INHIBITORS AND THEIR TOXICITY
- CANCEROUS AND PRECANCEROSE LESIONS OF THE ORAL CABLE
- HEAD AND NECK CANCERS
Guidelines of the Italian Association of Medical Oncology (AIOM)
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
FRANCESCO MORA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
As defined in the academic agenda
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.