|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the course, the student must: · To know in depth the classification of the various types of periodontal disease
· Know the etiological causes and predisposing factors for periodontal diseases
· Be able to recognize and diagnose periodontal disease Have acquired the correct terminology for the identification of periodontal disease and to be able to describe the procedures necessary for their treatment.
- The anatomy of periodontal tissues
- The gingival mucosa
- Epidemiology of periodontal diseases
- Biofilm and Tartar
- Periodontal infections
- Occlusal trauma
- the new periodontal classification
- gingivitis not related to plaque
- plaque-related gingivitis
- necrotizing periodontal disease
- periodontal abscesses
- lesions of endodontic origin
- periodontal healing
- treatment planning
- chemical control of plaque
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
MARIA GRAZIA MUGNO (President)
ERICA PARODI (President)
MARIA RICCI (President)
PAOLO PESCE (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
Multiple choice test
Details on how to prepare for the exam and the degree of depth of each topic will be given during the lessons.
The exam will mainly focus on the topics covered in the lectures.