|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
The aim of this workshop is to further delve into the topic of nautical furnishings. Students will begin by analyzing shapes and materials, as well as contemporary and past styles, and then move on to exploring the various construction techniques.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Successfully attending this course's lectures, delivering the two required projects, and completing the suggested reading will allow students to:
- define the contemporary landscape of Architectural and Nautical Design in relation to Industrial and Interior Design;
- define the main concepts of human body, space, composition, dimension, and use;
- establish a clear relationship between cultural models, interpretation forms and human body analysis, and the evolution of the project field;
- provide the main operational tools to shape small sized architectural objects. These tools equate to primary actions from the world of art, more specifically, plastic arts: adding, subtracting, inserting, connecting, bending, splitting, etc.
- build a directory of contemporary design works in relation to nautical design elements, exploring their mutual inspirations and byproducts.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
MATTEO COVINI (President)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.