Requisiti di ammissione e modalità di iscrizione
Our two-years Master of Science programme (or laurea magistrale) can be attained by earning 120 CFU/ECTS.
You can access this course only if you have obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree, a direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the curricular requirements and if you successfully pass the Prerequisites assessment.
In order to attend this course the student needs the following requirements, without any exclusion:
- Laurea (first cycle degree, i.e. Bachelor's degree), Laurea Specialistica or Laurea Magistrale (second cycle degree, i.e. Master's degree) according to DM 509/1999 or DM 270/2004, or five year second cycle degree (Master's degree, ante DM 509/1999) or an equivalent degree
- at least 36 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course (first cycle, second cycle, first and second level university masters) in the scientific sectors related to the L8- Information Engineering
- at least 45 CFU, or equivalent knowledge, acquired from any university course (first cycle, second cycle, first and second level university masters) in the scientific sectors related to the L-8 Information Engineering: Automation Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering
- English language, B2 level or equivalent
The following first-level degrees ("Laurea") issued by the UniGe satisfy the above requirements:
- Ingegneria Elettronica e Tecnologie dell'Informazione (Electronic Engineering and Information Technologies)
- Ingegneria delle Telecomunicazioni (Telecommunications Engineering)
- Ingegneria Informatica (Computer Engineering)
- Ingegneria Biomedica (Biomedical Engineering)
If you graduated in UniGe with a recent degree (ex DM 509) and your degree meets the admission criteria, you must directly access the UniGe Online Services.
If you are a UniGe graduate but your degree does not automatically meet the admission criteria or you are a graduate of another university, you have to:
- Access the UniGe Online Service
- Upload your study career (only for students coming from other Universities), including the prospectus of examinations with the indication, for each subject, of the scientific disciplinary areas and the relevant CFU. At this time, you will have to choose the date for your Admission test.
N.B. The documentation must be uploaded within 10 days from the date you intend to join.
You will be informed of the outcome of the verification of the admission criteria before the date scheduled for the admission test.
If you don't succeed in the admission criteria verification, you will not be able to take part in the admission test. In this case, you will be suggested a bridge career (carriera ponte) to fill the curricular deficiencies identified.
If instead, you do not pass the admission test, you will be able to take the test for a different Master's Degree or submit to the next test.
N.B. If your Bachelor's degree grade is at least 9/10 of the maximum or has obtained a final grade corresponding to the "A" or "B" classification of the ECTS system, you will not have to take the Admission Test.
You can attend the admission test even if you are not graduated yet, as long as you have already succeeded all the exams and your career meets the admission requirements.
In this case, after pre-enrollment, you have to access Unige's Online Services and choose the admission test date on which you would like to join in.
N.B. As you are not graduated yet, remember that you will not be able to take advantage of the possible exemption for the degree grade.
Iscriviti a UniGe
Per iscriverti a questo corso di studio è necessario effettuare la procedura online che comprende (guarda il TUTORIAL):
- La registrazione a questo Portale (se non sei mai stato iscritto all'Università di Genova)
- La pre-immatricolazione: nella schermata che comparirà dovrai inserire le credenziali ricevute con la registrazione (punto precedente)
- La conferma dell'immatricolazione
Per conoscere i termini entro cui è possibile iscriversi in UniGe consulta la pagina Scadenze
Sostieni la Verifica della preparazione personale
L'ammissione a questo corso di studio richiede il superamento di una prova chiamata Verifica dell'adeguatezza della preparazione personale del laureato, che abbreviamo in "Verifica della preparazione personale".
The adequacy of personal preparation is automatically verified for those who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree, Italian or foreign – or a qualification judged equivalent according to what has been indicated about the assessment of curricular requirements –, with a final mark of at least 9/10 of the maximum achievable mark of their degree, or who have obtained a final mark corresponding at least to the “A” classification of the ECTS system.
Vai alla pagina dedicata alla Verifica della preparazione personale.
Completa la tua iscrizione
Per completare l'immatricolazione a questo corso di studio:
- conferma di volerti al corso di studio prescelto tra quelli indicati nella pre-immatricolazione già inserita,
- paga la prima rata delle tasse secondo le modalità e le scadenze indicate.