This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
To be admitted to the final examination, you must have regularly attended the educational activities and earned the credits required by the regulations.
The final examination consists of the discussion, before a committee, of a paper concerning a topic you have dealt with during your studies.
The paper should reveal:
- an adequate basic preparation
- a proper use of sources and bibliography
- your systematic and argumentative skills
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Choose the graduate session .
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- Fill out the graduation application online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
The Commission, when evaluating the final test, may increase your weighted average based on the following ranges:
- 1st range:up to 3 points if the average is between 66/110 and 79/110
- 2nd range:up to 4 points if the average is between 80/110 and 98/110
- 3rd range:up to 5 points if the average is between 99/110 and 105/110
- 4th bracket: no limit if the average is between 106/110 and 110/110
If you are in the third bracket, the committee may increase by 2 more points if this leads to the highest grade.
The Commission, in awarding the final score, may:
- take into account any extracurricular courses you may have taken
- increase your grade by a maximum of 1 point in case you have taken study periods abroad and taken optional examinations in English
N.B. Read the regulations of the accreditation procedure for conducting photographic and/or audiovisual filming activities inside university buildings (effective 06/28/2013).
Ritiro della pergamena di laurea
Il ritiro delle pergamene di Laurea, Laurea magistrale, di Dottorato e di Specializzazione per tutte le scuole avviene presso gli spazi "UniGe World" in Via Balbi 40-42 rosso - piano terra (di fronte a via Balbi 5).
Orari: martedì e giovedì dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00 solo su appuntamento, prenotando sulla pagina apposita per la consegna delle pergamene.
I delegati dovranno presentare copia cartacea della delega sottoscritta e fotocopia del documento di identità del delegante