This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Assessment of Adequacy of Personal Readiness
The Assessment of Adequacy of Personal Readiness is the tool provided by the Educational Regulations to assess your preparation for the purpose of matriculation to the Master's Degree.
Who should conduct the Verification
SYou are exempt from the Personal Readiness Test if you are a graduate in class L-18 or class 17 with a graduation grade of 99/110 or higher.
How to access
How it works
You will be tested by a test on the core topics of the course. If you do not pass the test, you will be able to retake it.
The test consists of 6 written questions to be answered, open-endedly in 1 hour.
You pass the entire test if you get a sufficient grade (18/30) in each of the test areas.
Where and when
Check the updated dates and modalities on the dedicated page of the Department of Economics website.
To prepare you
Business part (three questions):.
- ability to frame a company's performance in light of the industry and environmental context in which it operates
- knowledge of key business processes and functions
- ability to define and analyze the conditions of a company's economic and financial equilibrium
- knowledge of the main sources of financing, as well as the concepts of financial requirements and self-financing
- ability to reconcile profit and loss and operating cash flow
- knowledge of the accounting records of major business transactions (purchases/sales of goods and services, financing, investments in financial instruments)
- knowledge of the general criteria for preparing (postulates, valuation and presentation) financial statements (balance sheet and income statement) according to Italian rules and its main functions
- knowledge of the structure (and partial results) of the cash flow statement
- knowledge of the main financial statement ratios and the fundamental elements of product costing
Review these topics within the Business Administration, General Accounting and Management Control programs.
Legal Part (three questions):
- the shares
- the Groups of Companies
- the assembly
- the administration
- the Board of Auditors. Accounting Control
- the Alternative Systems of Administration and Control
- general meeting resolutions in spas and shareholder decisions in LLCs
- knowledge of the discipline of extraordinary transactions in corporations .
You can help yourself in your study by consulting these texts:
- Introduction to Business Economics (L. Marchi, ed.)
- Business Accounting and Financial Statement Values - 5th Edition (L. Marchi, ed.)
- Budgeting and accounting principles (A. Quagli), chapters 1 and 2
- Campobasso's Handbook, Commercial Law, Vol. 2, Company Law, chapters V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI
- The textbook you used for the Business Law exam .
Examples of questions
- Define the concept of self-financing and its relevance to business economics .
- Define the concept of financial balance
- Define the concept of depreciation and its impact on the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
General Accounting Office
- Define the main functions of financial statements .
- The content of the postulate of neutrality according to the OIC accounting principles should be clarified, specifying in what the possible deviations from the principle itself are substantiated
- Define the concept of capitalization of costs in relation to the postulates of financial statements
- Clarify what are the liability actions that can be brought against directors of a s.p.a. .
- Clarify what are the limits on the purchase of treasury stock
- Clarify when a company can be defined as a "subsidiary" .