News and Events
Classe delle lauree in SCIENZE E TECNICHE PSICOLOGICHE (PSYCHOLOGY)
EU Students: 120
Non-EU Students: 4
|Head of programme
|DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE DELLA FORMAZIONE
|Taxes and fees
|From 0 to 3,000 a year. Find out if you qualify for grants ed exemptions
|International destinations and partners
|Read more here
The Bachelor of Science in Psychological Science and Techniques provides basic training in the theoretical and scientific knowledge of various psychological disciplines. It aims to develop basic professionalizing skills. It provides adequate preparation for the continuation of studies in master's degrees in the field of psychology.
Learning by doing
Learning by doing
The course combines traditional lectures with:
- participation in working groups in workshops, research and training groups up to field intervention
- conducting observations using techniques, methodologies and tools relevant to the objective and context
- familiarization with psychological testing.
The three-year graduate in psychological sciences and techniques, upon registration in Section B of the Register of Psychologists and, if provided under supervision, may carry out research, planning and implementation of interventions in school, clinical and community psychology, and human resource management activities.
After graduating in Psychological Science and Techniques, most continue their education with a Master's degree in Psychology
One year after graduation, around 48% of our graduates are already working on a Master's degree and around 41% are employed
With a degree in psychological sciences and techniques and a postgraduate training course you can enter section B of the National Board of Psychologists
The educational course is geared toward the training of technical psychologists, able to participate in empirical and experimental research activities, planning of psychological and psychosocial interventions, able to carry out psycho-educational interventions for the development of individual and social potential, and to use the tools learned - such as interviews, psychometric instruments, observation, etc. - in individual, educational and social settings under the supervision of a member of the Order of Psychologists, Section A.
- adequate basic knowledge in all disciplinary areas of psychology
- skills on the methodology of psychology and scientific research
- first-level theoretical and operational preparation
- ability to analyze and contextualize problems from an interdisciplinary perspective
- ability to conduct field interventions
- ability to work professionally in the field of direct services to individuals, groups, organizations, and communities. .
The degree program was designed following the criteria established by the European Project Europsy and the Council of Academic Psychology (former Conference of Deans of Psychology Faculties).
Welcome to the degree course in Psychological Science and Techniques. Our community - students, lecturers, tutors and all staff - is strongly committed to combining theoretical teaching with research and professional practice. You will be able to face your training years in a friendly atmosphere, aimed at developing solid human relations, and you will be able to share our enthusiasm for the psychology profession.
Department of Education Sciences - DISFOR
Corso Andrea Podestà 2