This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
The Bachelor's degree in Communication Science enables specialized professional activities as experts in multiple areas of public and private communication, such as:
- planning and coordination of internal and external communication activities of public institutions and agencies, public and private companies, non-profit organizations
- planning and management of events in different sectoral areas - culture, tourism, entertainment -
- design, management and coordination of websites of public and private institutions and companies, non-profit entities, offices, studios, advertising agencies, marketing consulting, training centers
- management and coordination of press offices of public bodies, public and private companies, non-profit entities
- creation of multimedia products and content for public agencies, public and private companies, non-profit entities, publishing companies, cultural, arts and entertainment entities and enterprises
The graduate student in COMMUNICATION SCIENCES.
Who is it?
The communications graduate can design coordinate and manage:
- internal and external communication activities of public and private entities
- cultural and other events
- web sites
- press offices
- media content .
What does it do?
The communication science graduate:
- can use concepts from the social and communication sciences .
- can manage information flows through different formats and communication channels
- knows the tools, languages and information technologies for communication. .
Where does he/she work?
The communication science graduate can work at:
- advertising, marketing, training agencies, in tourism
- journalistic, radio and television editors, publishing houses and in the fields of culture, art and entertainment
- press offices, public relations, communications .