This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
What you will study
The Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies offers basic training to work in the various fields of communication and information.
The course is divided into three general areas:
- humanities - teachings of history, geography, language theory
- social - sociology, psychology, law
- technology and information - computer science, web design and digital communication .
Along with these three axes, the course offers:
- two English language classes to reach level B2 (corresponding to the First Certificate) .
- writing workshops in Italian and English, marketing, film, music and entertainment, and television language aimed at integrating theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
Students can participate in various activities on campus, including a webradio - Campuswave - in which to learn how to program and make radio broadcasts, and an audio-video lab in which to learn the techniques of shooting, editing and directing audiovisuals.