This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
To be admitted to the final examination, you must have regularly attended the educational activities and earned the credits required by the regulations.
The final examination consists of a discussion, before a committee, of a report on the internship activity carried out in companies, research institutions or university research laboratories in Italy or abroad.
The choice of the content of the work should be made at least three months before the course is to be held and with the assistance of a tutor, who is assigned by the LSC Board from among the teachers of the course itself and agrees with you on the topic.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Choose the graduate session .
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- Fill out the Degree Application online within 30 days of the exam date
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your major.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
The final grade is expressed in one hundredth of a tenth and includes an overall evaluation of your curriculum.
The final grade is expressed in one hundredth of a tenth and includes an overall evaluation of your curriculum. The committee, for your final grade:
- calculates the average of the grades obtained in the educational activities evaluated in thirtieths, including grades obtained in examinations passed at other courses of study and validated, using the relevant credits as weights .
- may add to the average (converted to one hundredths) a maximum of 10 points by evaluating:
- your final test
- your resume
- the praise received in educational activities
- the time taken to complete your studies
When the score reaches (or exceeds) 110, the committee unanimously may award lode upon the proposal of the rapporteur.
N.B.You can graduate only if you scored no less than 66 out of 110.
Ritiro della pergamena di laurea
Il ritiro delle pergamene di Laurea, Laurea magistrale, di Dottorato e di Specializzazione per tutte le scuole avviene presso gli spazi "UniGe World" in Via Balbi 40-42 rosso - piano terra (di fronte a via Balbi 5).
Orari: martedì e giovedì dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00 solo su appuntamento, prenotando sulla pagina apposita per la consegna delle pergamene.
I delegati dovranno presentare copia cartacea della delega sottoscritta e fotocopia del documento di identità del delegante