This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
The University of Genoa provides each student with UniGePASS credentials (username and related password) to access the University's information technology services.
Microsoft Campus Agreement
The University of Genoa offers all students and staff the opportunity to take advantage of Microsoft software through the Microsoft Campus Agreement license. Use your UniGePASS credentials and gain access to services.
- 5 TB of OneDrive storage space
You will be able to install 5 copies of Office 365 Education on Pc and another 5 on tablets and smartphones.
N.B.If you need assistance in creating and maintaining credentials you can send an email to email@example.com
For all other information visit the information page on Office 365 service.
Students, faculty and administrative technical staff can access Microsoft Education licenses, the new name for Microsoft Imagine, and download many of Microsoft's software.
- Visit the Cedia page where you will find just a few brief directions. Click at the bottom on To access the service click here .
- You will be directed to the Microsoft Azure page. In the upper left-hand corner, click on Sign in using the credentials you used to register for the Office365 service.
- Once you are logged in, in the upper right-hand corner select portal; this will take you to a Microsoft Azure page: in the field at the top for search, enter education
- You are now on the page from which you can download software.
GenuaWiFi and eduroam
The University of Genoa has the GenuaWiFi and eduroam wireless networks, which you can access with your UniGePASS credentials, to surf the Internet and use online services.
There are more than 600 active access points located throughout the teaching sites.
The eduroam network is a service provided by the Education Roaming Federation, of which the University of Genoa is a member. Thanks to eduroam you can also use your UniGePASS credentials in many other universities and research institutions in Italy and abroad.
MyUniGe is the official UniGe application that allows you to have all the information related to class organization and classroom availability at your fingertips.
With MyUniGe you can have on your device:
- the configuration of the degree course, year and educational pathway to which it belongs and related teachings you want to monitor
- the detailed description of the lectures both by week and by entire educational cycle
- the description of the lectures with references to the lecturers
- the availability of classrooms in real time
- the receipt of notices and communications via push notifications
It is available in Italian, English, and Spanish.
UniGe helps you find a home
With alloggi.unige.it, UniGe helps you find an apartment, room or bed. You can browse rental proposals, complete with description, pictures, information and read reviews written by previous tenants.
University Sports Center
The CUS Genoa offers conventions to students for many sports activities.
Samsung student convention
Looking for a text in our libraries? Use One for All, our unified catalog.
The psychological counselling service "Together" helps you to find listening and support with respect to personal distress situations.
Do you want to study over the weekend?
The Polo Alberti study room (via L. B. Alberti 4, ground floor) is also open on Saturday and Sunday, from 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The Library of Law (via Balbi 130r) is also open in study room mode on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., and is enriched with an additional 70 seats on floor -1, accessible from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Remember that you must show your university badge to gain access.
You will have at your disposal a study room, a cafeteria, two computer labs and an educational experimentation lab.