|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/47|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
In order to foster understanding, experimentation, discussion and comparison, in addition to participatory lessons, active teaching methods are used such as: exercise, role playing.
1. Evaluation and classification of obstetric risk
2. Knowledge of prenatal diagnosis techniques
3. Prevention and identification of risk factors for pathologies in pregnancy
4. Assistance to obstetrical pathology of the first, second and third trimester
5. Prevention, identification and management of risk situations during labor, delivery and post-partum
6. Appropriate management of the emergency in the delivery room
7. Prevention, identification and management of the pathology of the puerperium
• Valle A, Bottino S, Meregalli V, Zanini A, Lissoni D, Locatelli A. Manuale di sala parto. Edi-Ermes
• Felis S, Frigo MG, Agostini V, Ronzini C. Emorragia ostetrica SEU
• Canepa M, Gamondo S, Mascolo MR. Posizionare il feto per il parto naturale - Prevenire, diagnosticare e correggere le malposizioni fetali. SEU
Students with SLD, disability or other special educational needs certification are strongly encouraged to contact the teachers at the beginning of the course to agree on teaching methods which, respecting the teaching objectives, take into account individual learning methods and provide suitable compensatory instruments.
MATILDE CANEPA (President)
VIRGINIA MICHELERIO (President)
LUCA ANTONIO RAMENGHI
ALDA GIULIA SANTERAMO
CLAUDIA MASSAROTTI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
See calendar published on aulaweb
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The student must be able to organize logical thinking in the description of the obstetric care pathway
Students with SLD or other regularly certified special educational needs will be able to agree on written or oral modalities with the teacher, by contacting the teachers at least 10 days before the exam. They can also take advantage of 30% additional time.