|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/42|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
The course enable students to know and understand the tools and the basic methodology for creating and using practical and specific concepts of hygienistic and epidemiological discipline in the prevention of infectious and chronic diseases in the local and hospital settings.
The aim of the course is to acquire specific knowledge and skills in the field of hygiene applied to the workplace, preventive, rehabilitative and community medicine, epidemiology, public health, management in health care, "risk management."
- Sterilization, disinfection, sanitization and disinfection;
- Active immunoprophylaxis. Types of vaccines. Strategies of vaccine preventable. The vaccination schedule;
- Passive Immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases;
- Chemoprophylaxis of infectious diseases;
- Epidemiology and disease prevention for the routes of transmission;
- Epidemiology and prevention of nosocomial diseases;
- Epidemiology and prevention of diseases of the international traveler and migrants;
- Epidemiology and prevention of chronic degenerative diseases;
- Epidemiology and prevention of malignant tumors;
- Epidemiology and prevention of the most common degenerative and metabolic diseases.
Cesare Meloni - Igiene per le lauree delle professioni sanitarie - Casa editrice Ambrosiana
Office hours: Students will be received by telephone appointment.
AMBROGIO PIETRO LONDERO (President)
VIRGINIA MICHELERIO (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
The lessons will start in the first semester from October 2016.
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The written test is made up of quiz to multiple answer.