|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||ING-INF/05|
This course will cover the following topics:
- The operating principles of computer systems, networks and the Internet;
- Using Visual Basic and Visual Basic Application to solve automatic calculation procedures used in naval design.
Knowledge of the operating methods of computer systems, networks and the Internet. Using the Visual Basic language and the Visual Basic Application to solve automatic calculation procedures used in ship design .
This course will allow students to:
- Conceptualize aspects relating to the fundamentals of programming;
- Apply the above concepts to modular programming and abstract data types.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe and apply the main principles of procedural programming;
- Describe and apply the main principles of modular programming and abstract data types;
- Automatically solve simple problems through programs written in C;
- Translate specifications in programs written in C.
Office hours: By appointment
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.