|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/50|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
By the end of the course the student will have acquired the knowledge and understanding of specific tests, and the skills to critically select them according to their situational applicability and to analyze and understand the obtained results.
The course includes 10 hours of frontal and practical lessons. In details: 6 hours of frontal lessons with theoretical explanations of the topics covered in the program; 4 hours of practical lessons with practical exercises aimed at data collection and group work for the analysis and comparison on the collected data.
Introduction to measurements and statistics applied in fields of interest to the orthoptist.
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches in psychology
- Tests and scales of assessment
- Applied statistics
- Visual and motor-visual function measurements in healthy and pathological subjects
The slides provided through AulaWeb before each theoretical lesson are to be considered an integral part of the program and subject of examination.
Books for further information may be recommended during the lessons.
Office hours: The teacher receives by appointment, taken with a request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAZIA MARIA SANTORO (President)
CARLO CHIORRI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Written test on the topics of the program exposed in class, consisting of closed and open questions.
The verification of learning takes place through the final exam, that aims to ascertain the actual acquisition by the student of the expected learning results.
In order to pass the exam (the minimum passing grade is 18/30) must demonstrate to:
- Have acquired the knowledge and understanding of specific tests
- Be able to critically select an evaluation test and understand its results.
The following elements will contribute to the final grade expressed in 30th:
- Ability to deal with the requested topics in a transversal and critical manner;
- Correctness, clarity, synthesis and fluidity of presentation;
- Mastery of the subject;
- Adoption of appropriate terminology.
|06/02/2023||10:00||GENOVA||Scritto + Orale|