|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/30|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
In the training of the figure of the Assistant Surgeon in Ophthalmology, the knowledge of modern methods of visual functional assessment and visual stimulation for an early and global rehabilitative approach towards the visually impaired child affected by psychomotor retardation and development is of particular importance.
The lessons provide the knowledge to understand the role of low vision in the global development of the child in the developmental age.
The multidisciplinary synergic rehabilitative method for the visually impaired child with associated pluridisability is described.
The current methods of visual functional assessment and visual stimulation of the Assistant Physiotherapist in Ophthalmology are analyzed and described for an early and comprehensive rehabilitative approach towards the visually impaired child affected by psychomotor retardation and developmental disability.
The course includes 20 hours of lectures with the use of slides and videos.
- The construction of the self and the surrounding world in the visual disabled
- Consequences on psychological development
- Objectives of rehabilitation
- Characteristics of the rehabilitation project
- Visual stimulation and other rehabilitation interventions
- Classification of visual disability: law 3 April 2001 n. 138
- The role of visual rehabilitation in subjects with pluridisability
- School, technology and visual disability
- Test for the evaluation of visual acuity for far and near in visually impaired children (Lea Hyvarinen Line Test, L.H. symbols chart, L.H.gratings, ETDRS, MN READ ...)
- Nef funnel and manual or computerized perimetry
- Evaluation of the sensitivity to contrast, of the chromatic sense,
- Behavioral response examinations
- Exams that do not require verbal response
C. Martinoli, E. Delpino: "Visual rehabilitation manual for blind and partially sighted people" -Franco Angeli
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
It is necessary to register for the exam from the website: https://servizionline.unige.it/studenti/esami/
The exam focuses on the topics covered during the lessons and also aims to assess the ability to deepen and the ability to expose the contents of the subject in a clear and understandable, but at the same time through the use of a correct technical language and scientific.
|12/01/2023||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||SEDE: Clinica Oculistica - V Piano|
|09/02/2023||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||SEDE: Clinica Oculistica - V Piano|
|05/06/2023||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||SEDE: Clinica Oculistica - V Piano|
|03/07/2023||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||SEDE: Clinica Oculistica - V Piano|
|07/09/2023||15:00||GENOVA||Orale||SEDE: Clinica Oculistica - V Piano|