|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||L-LIN/07|
The course aims to acquire knowledge and skills in the skills provided by the CEFR for Languages for levels A1 and A2.
Acquisition of the basics of the language in order to communicate in everyday situations and understand the general meaning of written and oral messages.
At the end of the course, the students shall demonstrate the ability: To be able to use basic linguistic and communication skills of the Spanish language. To communicate in everyday situations. To be able to use the morphosyntactic and lexical contents dealt with during the course. To understand simple written and oral messages.
There are not.
Frontal Lectures Interactive Lectures Use of audiovisual and watching movies Language Conversation
• The alphabeth
• Articles: definite and indefinite + al, del.
• Names and adjectives. Correlation.
• Possessive adjectives and pronouns.
• Verbs in the present tense: regular and irregular.
• Verbs with reflexive pronouns.
• Numerals: cardinal and ordinal.
• Interrogative adjectives and pronouns.
• Ir: use and prepositions.
• Ir/venir – llevar/traer
• "estar + gerund", "ir a + infinitive".
• Gustar, parecer, doler, pasar (algo a alguien), quedar (bien o mal algo a alguien).
• Demonstrative adjectives and pronouns.
• Simple past. Present perfect simple.
• Past progressive.
Future I simple.
• Imperative: affirmative and negative sentences.
• The subjunctive. Expressions to formulate wishes.
• Comparative form.
• Greeting, say goodbye and introduce someone
• Ask and say the address, phone number, time.
• Answer the phone and ask someone.
• Describe the house and its rooms.
• Location of objects.
• Express habitual actions and the frequency with which we do things.
• Describe a person.
• Establish comparisons.
• Express family relationships and talk about family members.
• Request a favor and answer affirmatively and negatively. Give orders and make suggestions. Offer help. Accept or reject help.
• Buy, order something and ask for features and price.
• Express likes and preferences. Show agreement and disagreement.
• Express physical and mental states.
• Inquire about someone's health and talk about it.
• Express symptoms and diseases. Express pain and mood.
• Talk about the weather.
Calvi, Maria Vottoria (2020). ¡Enhorabuena! Curso de español para italófonos. Milano, Zanichelli.
In the first half of the year
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The exam consists of an oral test based on the course contents.
Assessment methods for attending and non-attending students:
The exam consists of an oral test based on the course contents (A1 and A2 level contents of the CEFR of Languages). The exam is structured as follows:
-Reading a short text taken from the textbook
-Short summary of the short text read.
- Cloze text rules and exercises.
Further details will be provided during the lessons.
The oral exam is aimed at ascertaining the ability of the students to be able to read and understand a short passage and to have acquired basic linguistic and communicative skills of the Spanish language
All information and materials of this course are published exclusively on Aulaweb. For more information write to email@example.com.
Working students, not attending students, with SLD certification, disability or other special educational needs are invited to contact the teacher at the beginning of the course, for information on the study material and exam methods.
The program is unique for both attending and Non attending Students.