|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||M-EDF/01|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Acquisition of basic skills related to the methods and techniques of motor activity. Understanding of physiological and biomechanical processes at the base of the motor skill learning facilities. Knowledge of the principles of skilled human performance.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to
• Know the principles of training, the nomenclature relating to movement and the skills characterizing the motor task
• Apply the workouts according to the objectives to be achieved and the subjects under consideration
• Critically evaluate the motor patterns of the subjects under examination
• Compare different training methods aimed at weight loss
• Cassify the motor skills that characterize a workout
• Describe analytically the methodologies used for the different age groups
• Explain and know the different modes of functional assessment in sport
theoretical lesson in the classroom
Aerobic and anaerobic physical activity and lactate
Sports disciplines and their classification
The principles of training
Different types of training and their role in weight loss
Physical activity and fasting
Physical activity in obese subjects
Functional evaluation in sport
Motor activity in school-aged children
Lessons slides by the teacher
Allenamento sportivo: teoria metodologia e pratica , UTET editore
Office hours: Upon agreement with the teacher Prof.ssa Emanuela Luisa Faelli mail: (email@example.com) tel: 0103538184 studio: DIMES Viale Benedetto VX
CINZIA ZUCCHI (President)
EMANUELA LUISA FAELLI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Students must demonstrate:
To know the professional terminology and the fundamental theoretical elements related to motor activities.
To Know the basic elements of planning and conducting a workout aimed at weight loss
to adapt the training protocols according to: type of subjects, time, space, purpose and objectives.