The “Altre attività” allow students to broaden their horizon and integrate the acquisition of additional knowledge and skills into disciplinary learning, useful for training and for entering the world of work.
AIMS AND CONTENT
"Other activities" are planned to allow students to experience the external world, in order to encourage the contacts between the formative and professional world. By attending seminars, conferences, workshops and partaking in internships at public or private institutions, students can deepen the knowledge useful for the integration in the job market.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Depending on the student’s free choice, participation in Further activities will allow:
- to acquire transversal and broad knowledge with respect to the training course (participation in conferences, seminars, etc.)
- to acquire extra-curricular skills and competences (participation in workshops)
- to acquire skills and abilities in the field of foreign languages.
- to acquire skills and abilities in the IT field.
Participation in laboratories and other professional activities (e.g. through the activation of an internship in a work, public or private context), contribute in particular to developing the student's ability to apply the knowledge and skills being acquired in the training.
The following is a list of activities that are considered valid:
- period of study abroad at universities (3 credits for a duration of not less than two months);
- internships or laboratory activities recognized by the CDS;
- educational and relational training activities at public or legally recognized bodies;
- certificate of attendance at conferences and seminar cycles strictly related to the curricular structure, as established by the commission;
- other, subject to examination by the commission and specific approval of the CCL.
Presentation of certification
The student must submit to the Further Credits Commission, at least three months before the thesis discussion, the documentation attesting the skills acquired and / or the activities carried out and their duration. The student must also declare that they have not previously used the activity carried out to request the attribution of CFU. The forms are available on the Course website.
In the event of an internship, at the end of the internship period, the following documentation must be sent by email to the Internship Office:
- time sheet filled in and signed by the student and the company tutor
- Internship completion certificate (A/f form) complete with signature of the company tutor
- Internship end report (R/f form), complete with signature of the tutor teacher
The referent teacher of the Commission in charge of the recognition of other credits is Prof. Paolo De Lucia (email@example.com).
The Contact Person of the Internship Office is Dr. Alessandra Mellano:
Via Balbi, 4 - ground floor - 16126 Genoa
Reception by appointment