|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||L-LIN/09|
Prerequisites (for future units)
The course is divided into two parts: Esercitazioni di lettorato (practical translation and intepreting modules. Prof.ssa Carla Sofia Ferreira Andrade) and Modulo teorico (linguistics module, 30 hours, prof.ssa Virginiaclara Caporali) for a whole of 9 CFU.
Attending this Course, the student will acheive and apply skills of
- reading and understanding about Portuguese language and literarture;
- making personal judgements about different ways of writing a short story.
The student will also achieve learning skills of translation.
The theoretical module will address the history of portuguese language, since the Roman conquest of Iberia up to the contemporary age. The history of the language will be joined by the functional translation of medium difficulty contemporary poetry.
The practical module will deal with the most significant features of the phonology, morphology, syntax and vocabulary of the Portuguese language in order to get the B2 level.
- The theory module will be mostly provided as traditional lessons. The students will be however involved by readings, questions and translation.
- Theoretical module: History of portuguese language and functional translation.
- The practical module will deal with the most significant features of the phonology, morphology, syntax and vocabulary of the Portuguese language in order to get the B2 level.
- The texts included in the bibliography of the theoretical module will be distributed during the lessons and shared through the digital platform Aulaweb..
- Bibliography of the practical module:
- Oliveira, Carla e Luísa Coelho, Aprender Português 2, Texto Editores.
- Oliveira, Carla e Luísa Coelho, Gramática Aplicada – Níveis A1, A2, B1 (QECR), Texto Editores.
- Coimbra, Isabel e Olga Coimbra, Gramática Ativa 1 (Português Europeu), Lidel.
Office hours: Reception hours, which will be held in the Lusitanistica studio on the fifth floor of Palazzo Serra, Piazza S. Sabina, will be communicated once the course has started and published on the teacher's personal page.
Date and place are to be determined.