|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||L-LIN/03|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
At the end of the course, the student:
- will have acquired knowledge of the birth and development of extra-European French-speaking
- will have mastered the tools of literary study;
- will be able to recognize the limits and scientific difficulties of literary history;
- will be able to recognize the different linguistic-cultural specificities present in literary texts;
- will be able to analyze and interpret theoretical and narrative texts;
- will be able to prepare short presentation texts of narrative works for an audience of students;
- will be able to present orally to an audience of students the contents and specificities of a narrative text, placing it in the cultural and historical context of origin;
- will be able to plan the exhibition of didactic material relating to the literary text.
Lectures with the support of digital technologies. In the event of a health emergency, the lessons are will take place online.
During the course we will make use of the Flipped classrom and Task based learning methods. They will be group work is proposed to students in preparation for the global simulation. There frequency will be monitored.
Following a general presentation of the specificities of Francophonie and the historical development of French-speaking overseas literature, the course will develop in the form of a flipped classroom and students will become agents of their training by actively participating in all phases of the construction of the Salon de la littérature francophone. Module 2 provides for an in-depth study of aspects related to Francophonie from a cultural, political and literary point of view. Some topics will also be addressed starting from the didactic approach: elaboration of specific didactic units, development of didactic materials and peer-reviewed teaching workshops.
Chaulet Achour, Christine, Les francophonies littéraires, PUV, 2016
Combe, Dominique, Les littératures francophones: questions, débats, polémiques, PUF, 2010.
Le Bris Michel, Rouaud, Jean (dir.), Pour une littérature-monde, Paris, Gallimard, 2007
Moura, Jean-Marc, Littératures francophones et théorie postcoloniale, PUF, « Quadrige », 2013
Other specific bibliographical references will be provided during the course.
Office hours: Contact the lecturer by e-mail.
First week on October 2021.
Access to the course team : https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3aI5uC9OQaaOzt4uiJmMkt_CuuzkynHg31J3xf87BoiD81%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=2be3a6e0-2a34-46e3-b808-d5d795a071d3&tenantId=6cd36f83-1a02-442d-972f-2670cb5e9b1a
The course includes an ongoing evaluation.
The course includes an ongoing evaluation of the productions of four exercises by the learners. Each exercise will be presented in the classroom and will consist of the elaboration of materials concerning the presentation of a literary text during the Francophone Book Fair which will be held at the end of the course at the C. Colombo linguistic high school. The performance during this event will be subject to peer evaluation by high school students. The execution of the entire course will be subject to evaluation according to the criteria of adequacy to the proposed target, the completeness of the contents displayed and the documentation used for the preparation of the exercises. In the case of students who will not participate in the complete path, a presentation of a portfolio with all the materials to be presented at a virtual book show will be required.