|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/49|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
Teaching "The Diet in Developmental Age and in Rare Metabolic Diseases" in the Maternal and Infant Nutrition Module in the developmental age, provides Dietetics teaching and notions regarding the Nutrition of the Nurse Physiology and neonatological, infant and adolescent nutritional problems as well as Diet therapeutic treatments in Pediatric diseases and Rare Diseases.
Identify the knowledge of Dietetics and Pediatric Diet therapy with particular reference to educational aspects in the Maternal - Infant area.
The teaching is divided into 30 hours.Theoretical lectures accompanied by exercises and learning tests on the following topics:
Knowing the nurse changed nutritional needs through post-ward changes in the maternal body due to breastfeeding and the progressive physiological nutritional needs of the newborn and of different pediatric ages.
• To act with a dietary approach in growth anomalies: deficits and state delays, auxological nutritional evaluation of the child, use of growth curves and BMI curves, obesity including genetic obesity, growth disorders, puberty.
• Neonatal screening and diet therapy intervention with nutritional classification of congenital errors of metabolism, in particular phenylketonuria hyperphenylalaninemic sindromes, Dieto-therapy of congenital errors of metabolism.
• Therapeutic Education Plan - Nutrition in pediatric diabetes.
• Dietetic and Dietary Treatment in Renal and Hepatic Pathologies
The course will deal with dietetic and dietotherapic topics closely related to the pediatric and obstetric program in the post-partum:
- Post-natal obstetric aspects
- Pediatric pathologies
- Congenital errors of metabolism
Didactic material provided by the teacher.
Insights with Pediatric and Neonatological Nutritional Guidelines and Diet Therapy:
DANIELA REBORA (President)
STEFANO VOLPI (President)
VINCENZO SALPIETRO DAMIANO
GIUSEPPA PATTI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
The exam consists of an oral test.
The learning verification takes place through the final (oral) exam which aims to assert the expected learning acquisition level of the student.
To pass the exam, the student must report at least a vote of 18/30, and must demonstrate:
-Know the topics I dealt with during the lessons;
- Be able to possess an adequate level of
knowledge of the subjects covered during teaching.
The following final marks are expressed in thirtieths:
-Ability to deal transversely and critically on the topics requested;
- Correctness, clarity, synthesis and fluidity of exhibition;
- Mastery of the subject.
The mark of 30/30, with possible honors, will be awarded when the knowledge / skills of the subject are excellent.
Lecture notes and ppt presentations Classroom and through TEAMS - UNIGE.