|Questo insegnamento è composto da:
First day in clinical practice? You are going to see patients with a variety of medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, CKD, CAD, HF or COPD (or a combination of these) and you feel unsure on what to do, which drugs you should be prescribing and how?
This course will enable you to understand, deal with and appropriately manage the most common clinical situations and prescribe or modify treatment as needed.
AIMS AND CONTENT
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
- To know the conditions most frequently encountered in clinical practice, the pathophysiological basis of their treatment
- To apply pharmacological knowledge to real life clinical conditions in the setting of multi morbidities.
- ·Plenary lessons (with interactive clinical cases) 80%
- Seminars (20%)
- Treatment of common general symptoms
- Dietary approach to most common and prevalent clinical conditions
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Gastro-Intestinal disorders (with an emphasis on liver diseases and Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Common Rheumatologic and Immunologic disorders
- Disorders of the Endocrine System with an emphasis on Diabetes
- Cardiovascular diseases, especially Cardiac Heart failure and Coronary Artery Diseases
- Arterial Hypertension and other CV risk factors (such as lipids etc.)
- Respiratory Disorders with a focus on COPD and Asthma
- Most common Haematological disorders
- Palliative Care
- ·Slide-deck from teachers’ lessons
- Guidelines suggested by teachers
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
Ricevimento: contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ricevimento: Please write to email@example.com
Ricevimento: Every Thursday, from 11.00 to 12.00 pm, at the Department of Internal Medicine and Medical Sciences (DIMI) - 4° floor rear part of building- Viale Benedetto XV n.6 Genoa by booking through the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or telephon number 010/3537955 (endocrinology secretary, Dr. Giusy Cosulich).
Ricevimento: Students can reach Prof. RM Lemoli by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ricevimento: On appointemnt writing to email@example.com DIMI viale Benedetto XV 6 First floor
Ricevimento: Students can arrange an appointment by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIEGO BAGNASCO (President)
ANDREA DE MARIA (President)
GIOVANNI PASSALACQUA (President)
EDOARDO GIOVANNI BATTISTA GIANNINI
ROBERTO MASSIMO LEMOLI
DAVIDE CARLO MAGGI
FRANCESCA CHIARA VIAZZI
ROBERTO PONTREMOLI (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
Multiple choice written test (32-34 problems in 35 minutes,1 point for each correct answer, no penalty for errors, Laude will be given whenever total score >30).
The test can also be taken by Remote Web desktop connection should it be deemed necessary by the University of Genoa.
Multiple choice written test (each student at one PC station)