|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
The course aims to provide students with concepts and notions for an advanced understanding of the current organizational and functional dynamics of the Public Administration at advanced level with a monographic character. In particular, the course will focus on renewable energy law, environmental sustainability and ecological transition. Starting from the reference regulatory framework, the teaching aims to provide the cognitive tools of a regulatory nature essential to this particular area of public policies linked both to environmental law and to the development of the national energy sector.
AIMS AND CONTENT
Knowledge of the reference regulatory and case law framework on Renewable Energy Sources.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Acquisition of a good understanding of the main concepts of environmental administrative law with ability to read the sentences of administrative judges. Ability to argue and independently evaluate the issues addressed. Good command of specialized administrative law terminology.
Administrative law course I.
- Energy and sustainable development: the national and EU reference regulatory framework.
- Institutions and levels of regulation. Administrative organization profiles.
- The electricity sector. The natural gas sector.
- The promotion of renewable sources and energy efficiency.
- Type of RES and reference legislation.
- RES and ecological transition.
- The Administrative Judge, the Water Judge and sustainable development.
The teachers will indicate in class the didactic material of interest.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
Ricevimento: Office hours by appointment. The students are kindly requested to send an e-mail to email@example.com
PIERA VIPIANA (President)
GIOVANNI ACQUARONE (President Substitute)
ALESSANDRO PAIRE (President Substitute)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
Oral examination. Possible written exam for a part of the program.