|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the course, the student will have acquired theoretical knowledge, skills and light tools and evaluate cardiotocography in labor and not.
The student will have acquired skills for analyzing and solving problems in various contexts
The student will have acquired the awareness that the development and assumption of specific skills and responsibilities leads to the improvement of the quality of care, in the context of perinatal care in the delivery room.
Knowledge is transmitted through lectures alternating with active learning methodologies, such as group work, study of clinical cases.
Reading and evaluation of a reassuring path
2. Criteria for the interpretation and classification of CTG tracings in labor.
3. Factors interfering with the reading of the CTG
4. CTG in the expulsive period
5. CTG Antepartum and intrapartum
6. Continuous CTG vs intermittent auscultation
7. Possible management in case of non-reassuring CTG
8. Reading and interpretation of CTGs and clinical cases (subdivision of the participants into 2/3 subgroups and exercise on different clinical cases by reading the traces)
Felis S, Bondi C. Intrapartum fetal surveillance Pathophysiological interpretation CIC Ed. Internazionali
Students with SLD, disability or other special educational needs certification are strongly encouraged to contact the teachers at the beginning of the course to agree on teaching methods which, respecting the teaching objectives, take into account individual learning methods and provide suitable compensatory instruments.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
AMBROGIO PIETRO LONDERO (President)
MATILDE MARIA CANEPA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
See calendar published on aulaweb
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
Analysis of a cardiotocographic trace.
Students with SLD or other regularly certified special educational needs will be able to agree on written or oral modalities with the teacher, by contacting the teachers at least 10 days before the exam. They can also take advantage of 30% additional time.