|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
At the end of the course the student will have to know the theoretical bases for, physiological labor and childbirth assistance Original
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
• Describe and identify the theoretical basis for assisting in physiological labor and delivery.
• Distinguish labor and physiological delivery in the context of low obstetric risk.
• Apply the principles of sutures of obstetric lacerations in the management of labor and delivery at low obstetric risk.
• Manage your social interactions with a collaborative attitude and constructive communication.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify one's own skills, ability to concentrate and think critically about a task.
The following methods will be applied: lectures, discussion of clinical cases, and simulation. The first part of the course will be conducted through frontal lessons; the second part will include the division into groups and the discussion of clinical scenarios; the third part will consist of a simulation of obstetric sutures.
• Cervical dilatation curves;
• Stages of labor and birth;
• Engagement, progression, and expulsion of fetus and placenta;
• Physiological secondment;
• Childbirth in water;
• Episiotomy and episiorrhaphy;
• Obstetric lacerations and sutures.
Impey L, Child T. Manuale di ginecologia e ostetricia. Benedetti Panici P, editor. Milano: Edra; 2018.
Williams JW. Williams ostetricia. Ed. italiana sulla 24. in lingua inglese. Cunningham FG, editor. Padova: Piccin; 2018.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
ANTONELLA ALIPERTA (President)
MONICA BENUSSI (President)
LUCA ANTONIO RAMENGHI
AMBROGIO PIETRO LONDERO (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
see the calendar of the course on Aulaweb
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
The exam will allow to verify the knowledge of the physiological modalities of assistance in labor and delivery through questions related to the various topics covered.