|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
|Questo insegnamento è un modulo di:
AIMS AND CONTENT
To deepen the clinical knowledge in the places of cure and rehabilitation and the professional rehabilitative competences in psychiatric field.
Knowing how to plan and implement specific programs aimed at the development of skills and functional recovery of the disabilities encountered.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
The internship aims to:
- To implement the basic and / or initial skills pursued by the objectives of the first year of apprenticeship in the various fields.
- To acquire competence in the structured assessment for diagnostic-functional purposes and for the detection of perceived quality
- To implement their relational skills and communication skills towards teams and users to design effective treatments for individuals and groups
- To acquire competence on the dynamics and therapeutic-rehabilitative efficacy of the group, through the direct participation, conduction and / or co-conduction of rehabilitative groups
- To acquire skills for planning purposes: design and possible implementation of individual rehabilitation programs / interventions, aimed at functional recovery, skill development and disability management and / or prevention, activation of the social network
The 2nd year Internship then contributes to the acquisition of knowledge and / or operational skills for the expected learning outcomes declined in the following areas:
- to implement the rehabilitative therapeutic project in collaboration with users and the interdisciplinary team, actively participating in the initial assessment phases (with the evaluation for the identification of problems, the analysis of needs and resources, the choice of priorities) , planning with defining objectives and strategies, in itinere and final evaluation with identification of the criteria and systems for evaluating the results achieved
- to evaluate, in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, the psychic disability and the psychosocial distress related to the mental disorder, and the potential of the person through the identification of the healthy parts and resources of the subject; to identify the resources and the constraints of the family context, also through the assessment of the family, social and environmental care load
- to identify physical, psychological and social needs that can be recovered and evaluate the need for help of people of different ages, culture and health status in the various social areas, integrating theoretical knowledge with practical ones, and responding to them
- to plan the rehabilitative intervention with competence in its various phases identifying the most appropriate therapeutic-rehabilitative modalities, within the team work
- to know and know how to administer standardized tools (assessment scales, interviews, questionnaires) for the assessment of mental disability and psychosocial distress and interpret the outcomes during planning, monitoring and verification
- to plan the evaluation of the deficit, choosing the tools also based on the pathology, age and culture of the subject
- to perform psychopathological, functional and cognitive assessment through standardized tools within the rehabilitative treatment
- to plan and carry out the rehabilitative intervention according to the project, identifying the methods and times of application of the different rehabilitative techniques, in consideration of the relative indications and contraindications, in view of a global and / or analytical approach, however functional to the solution of the problem
- to implement habilitation / rehabilitation interventions aimed at self-care, adherence to the care project, interpersonal relationships of varying complexity, study and work activity and housing autonomy, where possible, ie aimed at the highest possible level of psychosocial functioning
- to implement actions to activate the social network aimed at the integration of housing, education and work, social users
- to evaluate the responses to the rehabilitative intervention by recording the changes during and at the end of the same, using appropriate standardized assessment tools and methodologies and reviewing the quality of the intervention itself.
Scope of communication and relationship
- to have reinforced the ability to establish and maintain relationships with the person, his family and the social context, applying the basics of relational dynamics
- to support and to encourage users towards health choices and recovery processes, reinforcing coping skills, self-esteem and strengthening available resources
- to use appropriate communication methods and effective communication skills to work with the families and with the social context of the subjects in order to counter the stigma and encourage reintegration into the community, applying the fundamentals of relational dynamics and the helping relationship
- to use appropriate communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written) with users of all ages, with their families and / or significant reference persons within the rehabilitation process and / or with other health professionals
- to interact and to collaborate actively with inter-professional teams in order to plan and manage rehabilitation interventions in teams
- to recognize and to respect the role and skills of the inter-professional team and of the other operators, establishing collaborative relationships with colleagues from their own and other inter-professional teams
- to use appropriate communication methods in the multi-professional team
Scope of prevention
- to have acquired the ability to work in the preventive field, in collaboration with other professionals, identifying risk factors predisposing the development of psychological distress and protective factors to protect mental health, both individual and family and socio-environmental
- to identify, in collaboration with other professionals, the psychophysical and social risks related to living conditions
Ethical-deontological and professional responsibility:
- to have the ability to implement psychiatric rehabilitation services by personalizing choices based on the similarities and differences of the assisted persons with respect to values, ethnicity and socio-cultural practices
Organizational and management scope:
- to help organize rehabilitation activities by defining priorities, using the available resources appropriately, delegating to the collaborators the activities of competence.
Scope of training and updating:
- to have acquired collaborative learning and knowledge sharing skills within the work teams
- to use appropriate communication methods in the multi-professional team, actively participating in meetings and service activities
The 2nd year internship consists of 22 CFU, each CFU requires 25 hours of compulsory attendance.
Attendance at internships assigned in two different periods: January / February and from the second half of May to the end of July (first two weeks of September for possible recoveries of absences of both periods, to be carried out in the last internship). Each student is assigned an internship training guide. Use of contracts and self-learning plans in order to make the student responsible for the planning of his own traineeship course and self-assessment. Traineeship clinical journal and experiential report. Self-assessment of the experience by the student. Learning contract. Internship with experiences supervised by tutors and with a progressive assumption of autonomy and responsibility. Debriefing sessions to reflect and re-work experiences of professional practice: individual interviews with the teaching tutor and / or the director of professional teaching; in the classroom, debriefing of the group experience, with discussion of cases and of paradigmatic relational situations. Problem-based learning.
Training and orientation project
Frequency of training according to the expected learning modalities in objectives.
Participation in debriefing sessions
Project-work preparation and final elaboration
The direct experience of internship does not provide for texts. However, students are encouraged to research scientific articles, texts or evaluation tools during the course, so as to deepen through the study and independent research topics of particular interest to the individual student, in the face of curiosities emerging from concrete experience, possibly even not yet addressed in theoretical lessons.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
ANGELO OGGIANU (President)
ANNAPAOLA MAZZA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
The frequency of the training will start in January, returning from the Christmas holidays
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
To access the internship exam, the frequency must be completed for all the internship hours provided for by the study manifesto, according to the indications and rules given before the start of the study. Proof of fitness for the professional laboratory must have been carried out.
Examination divided into two parts, on two different days: a practical theoretical part, with a clinical case proposal and a possible question on the paradigmatic situation of clinical-rehabilitative practice, concerning the training objectives; a second oral part, with an interview with the training experience, a return interview and an in-depth examination of the first part of the exam, the internship (requested with delivery normally at the end of July), any additional verification of the suitability of the professional laboratory, if not previously passed the previous suitability test.
Evaluation in thirtieths.
Test of the expected learning outcomes will take into account the self-assessment of the student carried out during and at the end of the experiential path, the evaluation of the experience by the training guide (s) and the tutor, as well as the director of the professional teaching also through evaluation feedback during the internship (through structured assessment sheets and clinical reports on professional practice), the results of the exam tests, the project-work and the final internship. In addition to the acquisition of professional skills according to the expected learning, the ability to apply knowledge through the approach to the clinical case, the solution of a problem with respect to paradigmatic situations of the profession, the ability to re-elaborate, will be particularly considered. awareness and criticism of the experience, the ability to communicate in the oral interview and the acquisition of transversal professional skills, such as the active participation in the work sessions, the ability to comply with the requests, the punctuality in the delivery of the teaching material, the punctuality and quality in the presentation of the works.