The Other activities allow students to broaden their horizon and integrate the acquisition of additional knowledge and skills into disciplinary learning, useful for training and for entering the world of work.
AIMS AND CONTENT
To learn on the field the organizational phases and the methodologies operating in the staging of a show in the rehearsal of a concert, in the composition of a billboard for a film festival.
In attendance, with compulsory attendance (to obtain all CFUs, absences must not exceed 25% of the total hours of the laboratory).
These are the laboratories activated in the academic year 2022/2023:
- Listening to images, seeing sounds: a journey through poetry to music, sounds and moving images
- Film festivals and the challenges of the digital age
- Critical writing and film production
- Reading and production of the opera performance - musical components
- Languages, professional figures and song production mechanisms
- Theater and multimedia
- Social theater
- Practical workshop of approach to the theater
- Those treasures in Byzantine manuscripts: reading, bibliography and databases for philological use
- Reading, interpretation and classification of oriental sources for Greek and Roman history
- Guide to the degree thesis
Some workshops take place during the 1st semester, others in the 2nd semester. For more information, see the "Laboratories" page of the CdS website.
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.
At the end of the workshop students will have to ask the teacher for a certificate which they will later present to the Other Credits Commission, according to the procedures illustrated on the page dedicated to Other activities.
The Commission in charge of the recognition of other credits is composed of:
Lara Nicolini (classic curriculum)
Luca Malavasi (music and entertainment curriculum)
Giada Roberta Viviani (modern curriculum)
Credits relating to other activities can be included, at the student's discretion, in the 1st or 2nd year study plan.
Credits can only be recorded on condition that the corresponding code has been entered in the study plan.