Propedeuticità in uscita
|MODULES||Questo insegnamento è composto da:|
The Clinical Dietotherapy II course consists of 8 CFU, divided into the following modules:
DIET IN METABOLIC DISEASES AND INTERNAL MEDICINE II (cod:66502 - 2CFU)
INTERNAL MEDICINE (cod:66499 - 2CFU)
ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLIC DISEASES (cod:66500 - 2CFU)
GERIATRICS (cod:66501 - 1CFU)
CLINICAL LIPIDOLOGY (cod:104612 -1CFU)
This course is given in the second semester of the second year.
AIMS AND CONTENT
Understand medical terminology and classification, the difference between etiology and risk factors, know how patients are clinically examined. Gain deep knowledge on the dietetic therapy of endocrine and of metabolic disorders. Being able to assess, to prevent and to correct nutritional deficiency in the elderly.
- In order to take the Clinical Dietotherapy II exam, it is NECESSARY to have taken the CLINICAL DIETOTHERAPY I exam (cod:66484).
- The Clinical Dietotherapy II course is preparatory to the following exams:
- ARTIFICIAL NUTRITION (cod:66520)
- PRINCIPLES OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT AND LEGAL MEDICINE (cod:65554)
- PROFESSIONAL DEONTOLOGY, PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND FOOD EDUCATION (cod:66537)
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY APPLIED TO DIETOLOGY (cod:66489)
- INTERNSHIP II YEAR (cod:66463)
- NUTRITION IN THE CRITICAL AND SURGICAL PATIENT (cod:104613)
- FOOD AND PSYCHOLOGY (cod:66525)
- INTERNSHIP III YEAR (cod:66464)
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
Ricevimento: on student's request by sending email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for a scheduled appointment
Ricevimento: on request by emailing the lecturer (email@example.com)
Ricevimento: On appointemnt writing to firstname.lastname@example.org DIMI viale Benedetto XV 6 First floor
DAVIDE CARLO MAGGI
SILVIA RAVERA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
The examination includes both oral and written tests consisting of open questions and multiple-choice quizzes.
In order to pass the examination, the student must obtain a mark of no less than 18/30, demonstrating that he/she has acquired the various skills required by the individual subjects.
The following items contribute to the final grade expressed in thirtieths:
- Ability to deal with the required topics in a cross-cutting and critical manner;
- Correctness, clarity, synthesis and fluency of expression;
- Mastery of the subject;
- Use of appropriate terminology
A mark of 30/30 with distinction will be awarded where the knowledge/skills in the subject are excellent.
The verification of learning takes place only through the final examination, which aims to ascertain the effective acquisition by the student of the expected learning results.