|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR
Questo insegnamento è diviso nelle seguenti frazioni:
Propedeuticità in uscita
AIMS AND CONTENT
This workshop is rooted in the interdisciplinary integration that permeates the field of industrial product design, and encourages students to find user-centred approaches to design when dealing with common issues in the environmental (e.g. waste disposal) and social (e.g. Design for All) fields, as well as when dealing with the relationship between individuals, artifacts and the environment.
The main goal of this workshop is to encourage students to use data as a project tool and to establish a strong analytical approach, developing a methodology that is applicable to product design as a whole.
The course will focus on the theme of Food Design, intended not merely as the project of the product itself, but also as the project of an innovative consumer experience. The theme of food focuses on studying the product's packaging and life cycle - production, distribution, communication, purchase, consumption, and ultimately disposal. One selected company in the food sector will collaborate with the University, issuing a competition on current topics applied to one specific product.
AIMS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Successfully attending this course's lectures, participating in the exercises and workshop sessions, as well as engaging in individual study will allow students to:
- acquire appropriate research methods, problem analysis and user needs assessment skills necessary for project development;
- collect data as a project tool, allowing for the development of a concept that is applicable to design products as a whole;
- apply contemporary design tools such as concept maps and storytelling structures;
- return and communicate the project focusing on its technological aspects as well as its materials and graphics;
- develop product user feedback methodologies.
TEACHERS AND EXAM BOARD
MARIA BENEDETTA SPADOLINI (President)
PAOLO MORI UBALDINI
CHIARA OLIVASTRI (President Substitute)
L'orario di tutti gli insegnamenti è consultabile all'indirizzo EasyAcademy.