You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the curricular requirements, and if you pass the Verification of the Adequacy of Graduate Personal Preparation.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
To enroll in this course you must meet the following curricular requirements:.
- Degree, Laurea Specialistica or Laurea Magistrale, of the Industrial Engineering Class as per DM 509/1999 or DM 270/2004, or a five-year degree (prior to DM 509/1999), obtained at an Italian University or equivalent qualifications
- at least 36 CFUs, or equivalent knowledge, acquired in any university course (Laurea, Laurea Specialistica, Laurea Magistrale, Master's Degree of first and second level) in the scientific-disciplinary fields indicated for the basic training activities envisaged by the Degrees of Class L-9 Industrial Engineering
- at least 45 CFUs, or equivalent knowledge, acquired in any university course (Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Master's Degree, University Master's Degree of first and second level) in the scientific-disciplinary fields indicated for the basic training activities provided by the Degrees of Class L-9 - Industrial Engineering, in the subject areas Chemical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- a fluent oral and written English
You automatically meet the requirements if you have obtained one of the following degrees from UniGe:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Managerial Engineering
If you have a degree from abroad, the curriculum committee will verify the presence of the knowledge equivalent to the industrial engineering class through analysis of the academic title, CV and Transcript of records.
If you graduated from UniGe with a recent degree (former DM 509) and your degree meets the curricular requirements, you should directly log on to the Online Services.
If you are a UniGe graduate but your degree does not automatically meet the curricular requirements or you graduated from another university, you must:
- Link to the Online Service of UniGe
- Upload your career of studies (only for students from other universities), including the statement of exams taken with the indication, for each subject, of the disciplinary scientific sectors and the relevant CFUs for the verification of curricular requirements.
. At this time you will have to choose the date on which you will present yourself for the Verification of Initial Preparation.
N.B. Documentation must be uploaded within 10 days of the date you intend to attend.
The outcome of the verification of curricular requirements will be communicated to you prior to the scheduled date for Verification of Initial Readiness.
If you fail the verification of curricular requirements, you will not be able to take the initial preparation verification. In this case you will be suggested a "bridging career" to fill the highlighted curricular deficiencies.
If, on the other hand, you do not pass the initial preparation check, you will be able to take the test for a different Master's Degree or submit to a later test.
N.B.If your bachelor's degree grade is at least 9/10 of the maximum or earned a final grade corresponding to the "A" or "B" classification of the ECTS system, you will not have to take the initial preparation test.
You can take the initial preparation test even if you have not yet graduated, as long as you have already passed all exams and your career meets the curricular requirements.
In this case, after pre-registration, you have to log on to Unige's Online Services and choose the date on which you would like to take the initial preparation check.
N.B. Because you have not yet graduated, remember that you will not be able to take advantage of any exemption for the grade you earned.