Assessment of Adequacy of Personal Readiness
The adequacy of personal preparation is automatically verified for those who have obtained a bachelor's degree, Italian or foreign-or a degree judged equivalent according to what is indicated regarding the evaluation of curricular requirements-with a final grade equal to at least 9/10 of the maximum achievable grade of their degree, or who have obtained a final grade corresponding at least to the "A" classification of the ECTS system.
To take the Verification of Adequacy of Graduate Personal Readiness you must make the pre-registration so as to be on the lists of students who must take the test.
Following that, if the test is successful, you must confirm your matriculation.
For pre-registration and the test you will not have to pay anything. Payment of the registration fee and regional fee is due at the time of confirmation of registration.
You must pay the registration fee and regional fee.
N.B.: Pre-registration and verification of personal preparation adequacy are free of charge. Payment of the application fee and regional fee is expected at the time of confirmation of registration.
The assessment of requirements aims to ascertain the candidate's general knowledge with particular reference to:
- technical and scientific background based on your bachelor's degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, etc.) .
- basic knowledge of your specific degree and activities performed in the field and/or in the Company, including dissertation
- basic knowledge of modeling, simulation, data analytics, AI and Machine Learning on application cases
- problem solving skills
- ability to hypothesize the use of new technological solutions in application areas
- ability to deal with new contexts
- predisposition to work in a transdisciplinary and international environment
Adequate English language proficiency of not less than level B2 is verified by interview or certification held by the student and/or by passing the test B2 provided by the University of Genoa's Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (CLAT UniGe). The language proficiency requirement is also met by holding a degree in English, to be certified through an official document or letter from the university that issued the bachelor's degree, showing that the studies were conducted in English.
September 05, 2023 (graduation July 21)
September 26, 2023 (graduation September 15)
November 14, 2023 (graduation September 16)
January 23, 2024 (graduation December 19)
February 20, 2024 (graduation February 15)
Location will be communicated by email near the date