If you have earned a bachelor's degree in class L-18 (Economics and Business Management Science) and class L- 33 (Economics) or other equivalent degree, with a graduation grade of 99/110 or higher, and have a knowledge of English language of at least level B2, you are deemed to have met the curricular requirements and are therefore exempt from the verification of the adequacy of personal preparation.
You may then proceed to step 2. Register and pre-register.
If you graduated abroad follow the apposite application procedure for foreign studentswith the support of the Welcome Officeand subsequently support the test your knowledge of the Italian language.
If you graduated in Italy follow the steps below..
If you do not meet the above admission requirements, checks on your career record and personal preparation are provided.
- For three-year graduates in class L-18 (Economics and Business Management Sciences) and in class L- 33 (Economic Sciences) who have obtained a graduation mark of less than 99/110, admission is subject to passing a single test verifying personal preparation (test Module 2).
- For three-year graduates in class L-18 (Science of Economics and Business Management) and in class L- 33 (Economics) from other universities are required to submit self-certification of exams taken and graduation grade to email@example.com , specifying in the subject line the course of interest.
You can enter the tests of basic knowledge (Module 1 test) and adequate preparation (Module 2 test), if you have acquired at least 15 CFU so distributed:
- AREA 1: INF/01; MAT/05 MATHEMATIC ANALYSIS; MAT/06 MATHEMATIC PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS; MAT/09 OPERATIONAL RESEARCH
- AREA 3: CHIM/12 CHEMISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND CULTURAL GOODS
- AREA 8: ICAR/22 ESTIMO; ICAR/05 TRANSPORTATION
- AREA 9: ING-IND/08 FLUID MACHINES; ING-IND/09 ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS; ING-IND/10 INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL PHYSICS; ING-IND/11 ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICAL PHYSICS; ING-IND/12 MECHANICAL AND THERMAL MEASUREMENTS; ING- IND/31 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING; ING-IND/32 ELECTRICAL CONVERTERS, MACHINES AND DRIVERS; ING-IND/33 ELECTRICAL ENERGY SYSTEMS; ING- IND/35 ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING; ING-INF/02 ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS; ING-INF/05 INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEMS
- AREA 11: M-PSI/05 SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY; M-PSI/06 PSYCHOLOGY OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONS
- AREA 12: IUS/01 PRIVATE LAW; IUS/04 COMMERCIAL LAW; IUS/05 ECONOMIC LAW; IUS/06 SHIPPING LAW; IUS/07 LABOUR LAW; IUS/09 INSTITUTIONS OF PUBLIC LAW; IUS/10 ADMINISTRATIVE LAW; IUS/12 TRIBUTARY LAW; IUS/13 INTERNATIONAL LAW; IUS/14 EUROPEAN UNION LAW
- AREA 13: SECS-P/01 POLITICAL ECONOMICS; SECS P/02 ECONOMIC POLITICS; SECS-P/03SCIENCE OF FINANCE; SECS-P/04 HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THINKING; SECS-P/05 ECONOMETRY; SECS-P/06 APPLIED ECONOMICS; SECS-P/07 BUSINESS ECONOMICS; SECS-P/08 BUSINESS ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT:SECS-P/09 CORPORATE FINANCE; SECS-P/10 BUSINESS ORGANIZATION; SECS-P/11 ECONOMICS OF FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES; SECS-P/12 ECONOMIC HISTORY; SECS-P/13 COMMODITY SCIENCE; SECS-S/01 STATISTICS; SECS- S/02 STATISTICS FOR EXPERIMENTAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH; SECS-S/03 ECONOMIC STATISTICS; SECS-S/04 DEMOGRAPHY; SECS-S/05 SOCIAL STATISTICS; SECS-S/06 MATHEMATIC METHODS OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCES
- AREA 14: SPS/07 GENERAL SOCIOLOGY; SPS/08 SOCIOLOGY OF CULTURAL AND COMMUNICATIVE PROCESSES; SPS/09 SOCIOLOGY OF ECONOMIC AND LABOUR PROCESSES; SPS/10 SOCIOLOGY OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND TERRITORY
►Submission Method for the Verification of Possession of Curricular Requirements
Assessment of possession of curricular requirements must be requested by filling out the appropriateapplication for assessmentto be sent to the Student Desk at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org..
N.B.You can apply for assessment of curricular requirements even if you are an undergraduate student, as long as you owe only the undergraduate exam.
The outcomes of the verification of curricular requirements will be sent to you via email, usually within one month after the application is submitted.
The verification may have one of the following outcomes:
- Possession of all necessary curricular requirements above:Go to step 2. Register and pre-register
- failure to meet curricular requirements: vpoint 2. Register and pre-register, but first read the following carefully about making up the missing requirements.
N.B. You can proceed with registration and pre-registration even before applying for verification of curricular requirements or before receiving the result of such verification.
Following the outcome of the verification you will be able to acquire any missing CFUs through the so-called bridging career: see the dedicated page under "Enroll in individual educational activities of an open access course."
In particular read the paragraph: Enrolling in individual educational activities aimed at admission to Master's degree courses (so-called "bridging career")
If you are unable to attest or certify a level of English language proficiency of at least level B2 in your application for evaluation of curricular requirements, you can make up the educational debt through enrollment in the English language teaching provided in the curriculum of the Bachelor's degree programs of the Department of Economics and through passing the relevant examination.