You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the specific requirements.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
To register for the course you must have:
- a graduation grade higher than 90/110 (or proportionally equivalent score in the case of degrees obtained abroad) .
- a degree obtained in Italy in the class L-4 Industrial Design (D.M. 270/04), as well as in the corresponding class 42 related to D.M. 509/99 or a first level academic diploma in disciplines related to Design (equivalent to a degree class L-3 Disciplines of Figurative Arts, Music, Performing Arts and Fashion)
- a degree in other classes awarded in Italy or a degree awarded abroad, provided candidates have acquired at least 45 CFUs in the following scientific disciplinary fields:
- ICAR/08 Construction Science
- ICAR/12 Architectural Technology
- ICAR/13 Industrial Design
- ICAR/14 Architectural and urban composition
- ICAR/16 Interior and exhibition architecture
- ICAR/17 Drawing
- ICAR/18 History of Architecture
- INF/01 Computer Science
- L-ART/03 History of contemporary art
- L-ART/05 Disciplines of the performing arts
- L-ART/06 Cinema, photography and television
- SPS/08 Sociology of cultural and communicative processes
- ING-INF/05 Information processing systems
- ING-IND/15 Industrial engineering design and methods
- ING-IND/16 Processing technologies and systems
- ING-IND/21 Metallurgy
Read the teaching regulations for more information.
If you are an undergraduate student, the curricular requirements are:.
- enrollment in a degree program in the class L-4 Industrial Design, L-17 Architectural Sciences (ex DM 270/04) or enrollment in a first-level academic degree in disciplines related with Design
- weighted average grade above 24/30.
Graduating students in the above conditions deemed eligible following personal preparation verification are enrolled conditionally until graduation.