Skip to main content


The social work graduate

Who is it?

The graduate in Social Work can enter the profession of social worker after passing the relevant state exam. To this end, the degree program includes mandatory training internships in public and private services.

What does he/she do?

He/she works in helping individuals, groups and communities, in the management of social interventions, as a worker in public or third sector entities, and in the liberal profession.

The Bachelor's degree in Social Work allows direct access to the Master's degree in Social Service and Social Policy.

Where does he/she work?

Public, private, personal service facilities, in social services and third sector organizations.