News and Events
Classe delle lauree magistrali in SERVIZIO SOCIALE E POLITICHE SOCIALI (SOCIAL SERVICES AND POLICIES)
|Head of programme
|VALENTINA DI GREGORIO
|DIPARTIMENTO DI GIURISPRUDENZA
|Taxes and fees
|Da 0 a 3000 euro all'anno. Scopri se hai diritto a borse ed esenzioni
|International destinations and partners
|Read more here
The objective of the master's degree is the training of a highly qualified professional, capable of assuming positions of high autonomy and ethical-professional responsibility, both in employment and in freelance activity, with regard to the design, organization, management, communication and evaluation of integrated systems of social services and individual activities in the multiple spheres of welfare, institutional and nonprofit.
Learning by doing
Learning by doing
In addition to the conduct of curricular activities professional internship the degree program organizes seminar cycles aimed at enriching the student's education.
The degree is a prerequisite for entering the State Examination for registration in Section A of the Professional Register of Social Workers.Since this is a master's degree program, which is a natural continuation of the
Because it is a master's degree program, which constitutes a natural continuation of the bachelor's degree in social work, the degree opens up opportunities for managerial careers.
In particular, the main career outlets for the graduate in Social Service and Social Policy include:
- the free profession;
- the social direction and area and territorial coordination in local governments;
- the coordination of social service in the Local Health Authorities;
- the coordination of services for the protected dimensions (e.g., the elderly) in enterprises hospitals;
- the role of referent for the design of social and social health services in regions;
- the coordination of the USSM (Office of Juvenile Social Service) ex DPCM June 15, 2015, No. 84) and the UDEPE (Departmental Office of External Criminal Execution);
- the project coordinator, of Home Care Services, Social Inclusion and Poverty Alleviation Services, and Social and Social Health Residential and Day Care Facilities, within the third sector entities.
Il tirocinio sarà un'esperienza formativa e professionalizzante
Il titolo di studio costituisce presupposto per accedere all'esame di stato per l'iscrizione alla sez. A dell'Albo professionale dell'Ordine degli Assistenti sociali
Welcome to the master's degree program in Social Service and Social Policy. Our community-students, faculty, tutors, and all staff-is strongly committed to blending teaching with research. You will be able to become an expert in the field of social service and social policy, live and study in a friendly atmosphere, and share our enthusiasm for knowledge.
Lectures are held in the classrooms of the University Building, Via Balbi 5, and at the educational hub of the former Albergo dei Poveri, Piazzale Emanuele Brignole 2, Genoa.
Department of Law
. Via Balbi 5
Social Sciences Single Student Desk
. Piazza della Nunziata 9r, Genoa
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Tuesdays 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Justice Department Secretariat