This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Admission criteria and procedure
You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the specific requirements.
Did you get your degree abroad?
If you have graduated abroad, you will have to take a Italian language proficiency test.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.
To enroll in this course you must have a bachelor's degree in:.
- L-1 Cultural Heritage
- L-3 Disciplines of visual arts, music, performing arts and fashion
- L-5 Philosophy
- L-6 Geographical sciences
- L-10 Humanities
- L-11 Modern Languages Cultures
- L-12 Language Mediation
- L-15 Tourism Sciences
- L-16 Administration and Organization Sciences
- L-20 Communication Sciences
- L-36 Political science and international relations
- L-42 History
You can still enroll but only if you have 40 CFUs in the following SSDs:.
2. Register and pre-register
UniGe Portal Registration
Make apply for pre-registration using the UniGePASS credentials you received with your registration.
Go to the page dedicated to Personal Readiness Check.
4. Confirm registration