|SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINARY SECTOR||MED/47|
|MODULES||This unit is a module of:|
At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
• Know the changes that occur during pregnancy and the psychological mechanisms that influence the perception of self and family relationships.
• Recognize the physiology of pregnancy and identify pathological changes.
• Critically evaluate blood and instrumental blood tests
• Design a diagnostic-therapeutic pathway
• Interactive lessons
• Exercises in small groups on techniques and / or clinical cases and / or check-lists related to teaching
1. Recommendations and guidelines
2. To frame the professional peculiarities of the healthcare personnel involved in the care of the pregnant woman
3. Monitoring and continuous assessment of low risk during pregnancy
4. Feeding during pregnancy and BMI lifestyles and weight gain
5. Rule of Naegele and obstetric ruler Situation, presentation and position
6. Provide appropriate information regarding travel and vaccination to the pregnant woman
7. Oxytocic points (sheet) External revolt and Moxa (what can be done from the obstetric point of view)
8. MAF Cardiff card
9. Anamnesis oriented to the definition of obstetric risk (Check, role playing)
10. Carry out checks at and beyond the term of Pregnancy (Laboratory)
11. Leopold maneuvers, symphysis-fund measurement, Pinard stethoscope, urine stick (Check)
Pescetto G, De Cecco L, Pecorari D, Ragni N. Ginecologia e ostetricia – Soc. Ed. Universo
Students with SLD, disability or other special educational needs certification are strongly encouraged to contact the teachers at the beginning of the course to agree on teaching methods which, respecting the teaching objectives, take into account individual learning methods and provide suitable compensatory instruments.
AMBROGIO PIETRO LONDERO (President)
ANTONIETTA TOMASI (President)
MATILDE CANEPA (President and Coordinator of Integrated Course)
See calendar published on aulaweb
All class schedules are posted on the EasyAcademy portal.
Written and Oral
The exam consists of a written test with multiple choice questions that will include the entire program.
The student will have to correctly answer at least 75% of the questions.
She/He will also have to discuss a clinical case concerning physiological pregnancy.
Students with SLD or other regularly certified special educational needs will be able to agree on written or oral modalities with the teacher, by contacting the teachers at least 10 days before the exam. They can also take advantage of 30% additional time.