This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Reports and complaints
Your opinion is very important to us because it enables us to improve the quality of training activities, teaching structure and services.
If you would like to report:
- observations on teaching and student services
- problems to be reported to the governing bodies of your course
you can do so by following the complaints reporting procedure.
- the course of study ensures that reports are taken care of, verifies their substantiation, assigns them to the appropriate management bodies, and assures you a response within a defined time
- the course ensures the systematic recording and analysis of reports for the purpose of implementing appropriate improvement and corrective actions
- no anonymous reports will be considered, nor will reports that do not state accurate and verifiable facts
- as the author of the report you will be protected against any form of discrimination or penalization and will be guaranteed absolute confidentiality. Your identity will not be disclosed, subject to legal obligations and the protection of UniGe 's rights.
- regarding complaints related to central facilities please refer to UniGe's procedure
How to submit the report
To submit the report read the attachment.
Depending on the subject, it changes the reference to which you can send the instance, the procedure for taking and processing it:
- didactics of the CdS
- other functional aspects of the CoS
- general issues not related to the CoS
Management of reports
For logistical-administrative reports, the problem is assigned a sequential number (ticket) that is either immediately handled or possibly assigned by operators to the relevant sectors.
The user is simultaneously notified that the problem has been taken care of and that it has been concluded (OTRS service - Open-source Ticket Request System). The QA Committee takes up the reports and, if appropriate, suggests any further corrective actions.
For reports related to the management of teaching activities (scope 4 of the cuisopra table), the procedure provides:
- Receipt and Taking Charge Stage
Reports are received by the Course Coordinator who promptly notifies the reporter of their "TAKE CHARGE" by confirmation e-mail and ensures the necessary confidentiality of the reporter and all other persons who may be involved in the procedure.
- Investigation phase
The Coordinator shall verify the relevance and substantiation of the report received, ensuring that the report is substantiated and justified.
Reports that do not contain the indication of precise and verifiable facts will not be taken into consideration. In the latter cases, notice will be given to the reporter of the assessment of manifest groundlessness and irrelevance of his report, indicating in a concise, clear and comprehensive manner the reasons for the rejection.
- Management phase and implementation of corrective actions
Once the Coordinator has verified the merits of the report, he proceeds to forward the report to the QA Committee of the CdS concerned by the report.
The CoS QA Committee then adopts a decision in which it suggests possible corrective actions; the decision is communicated to the parties concerned.
Even if the CoS QA Committee finds that it is unable to reach a decision that contains operational proposals and/or suggests improvement actions, it still registers the report. The CoS QA Commission shall also periodically provide the CoS with an account of the reports received, always safeguarding confidentiality.
- Ecome of the report and communication of the response
The entire process shall be exhausted within the maximum term of 40 (forty) days from its initiation, coinciding with the sending of the report. In exceptional cases, adequately justified, the QA Committee of the CoS may make use of an additional maximum period of 30 (thirty) days, at the expiration of which the procedure must in any case find a definition. The closure of the proceeding and its outcome will be appropriately communicated by the Coordinator of the CdS via e-mail to the reporting party and any other interested parties. The Teaching Office of the DICCA will file the report or complaint and its outcome for verification and evaluation of the effectiveness of corrections.