This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
For admission to the graduate examination, you must have completed all the credits required by the educational regulations of your degree program.
The graduation examination:
- has the purpose of highlighting your skills
- it must ascertain your ability to solve problems present in the reality examined, demonstrating your mastery of knowledge, tools and techniques indispensable for making improvements in the field of territorial enhancement or sustainable tourism
The graduation examination will consist, depending on the curriculum chosen and your professional choices in:
- a dissertation on the analysis of a scientific object, if you intend to continue your education with a PhD in Italy or abroad
- a local development project, focused on the valorization of territories or sustainable tourism, if you want to enter professional contexts inherent to the development of territories. The project should be in-depth and articulated, as per national or international project. The research work can also be carried out in facilities outside the University
You will have to carry out your paper under the supervision of a supervisor and a co-rapporteur from the Department of Education, or from among the external faculty of the Master's degree course in Valorization of Territories and Sustainable Tourism.
To take the graduation examination you will need to:
- submit at least nine months prior to the date of delivery of the documents for admission to the graduation session:
- the title of the thesis
- the request for the assignment of the second thesis advisor
- deliver at least one month before the graduation session:
- the thesis to the thesis advisors
- the documents for admission to the graduation session
N.B.You will be able to write the paper in a language of the European Union other than Italian.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Choose the graduate session .
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Fill out the degree application online
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
The graduate committee has a maximum of 7 points available to add to your weighted (and rounded average expressed in hundredths), based on the evaluation of your paper and its discussion.
The final test is passed if you obtained a grade of not less than 66 points out of 110.
Withdrawal of graduation scroll
Collection of Degree, Master's, Doctoral and Postgraduate scrolls for all schools takes place at the "UniGe World" spaces in Via Balbi 40-42 red - ground floor (opposite Via Balbi 5).
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. only by appointment, booking on the specific page for the delivery of parchments.
Delegates must submit a hard copy of the delegation signed and photocopy of the delegate's ID.