This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
A student who intends to transfer to the University of Genoa in a course not a programmed number course must:.
- submit a transfer application to the Student Secretariat of the home university by the deadline defined annually by the University
- pre-register online to the course of your choice by the deadline defined annually by the University and confirm online matriculation within the same deadline.
A student who intends to transfer to the University of Genoa into a course scheduled number for the first time must:
- pre-register online to take the admissions test for the chosen course within the deadlines specified in the course announcements
- pass the admission test and be successful in the competition (be in a useful position in the ranking list with respect to available places)
- apply for clearance (consent to transfer) by sending an email to the Student Secretariats of the University of Genoa
- apply for transfer at the home university by attaching the clearance obtained in Genoa
- confirm matriculation at the University of Genoa within the deadlines stipulated in the competition notices.
The student who intends to transfer to the University of Genoa, already enrolled in the same course scheduled number at another University must:
- apply for the nulla osta (consent to transfer) by sending an email to the Student Secretariats of the University of Genoa
- Clearance is issued subject to the positive evaluation of the request by the Course of Study Council, which will take into account the availability of places for the year of the course to which the student could be admitted to continue his or her studies.
. The interested party must submit the request for clearance to the Student Secretariats by the deadline defined annually by the University. (For incoming transfer related to programmed number courses (years after the first) may only be submitted following clearance to be requested from UniGe by the deadline defined annually by the University). For nationally-scheduled courses of study: Medicine/Dentistry/Three-year degrees of the health professions/Architecture Sciences, the transfer clearance is requested following the procedure regulated by the appropriate notice published on the website of the courses themselves.
apply for transfer at the university of origin attaching the clearance obtained in Genoa
enroll in the course of your choice at the Student Secretariats of the University of Genoa.
A student enrolled at the University of Genoa who intends to transfer to another university in a course not with programmed number, must submit transfer application.
The application requires the payment of a transfer fee of €200 and the transfer fee of €16 payable via online procedure.
The transfer application can be submitted starting in July and within the deadlines for ordinary matriculation, so as not to incur the late fee. The student must also meet the deadlines in force at the destination university.
A student who intends to transfer to another University to a course scheduled number, will have to check the availability of places at the destination University, which can issue the so-called nulla osta (consent to transfer); this document, must be attached to the transfer application to be submitted in the manner described above.
A student enrolled in a course of study at the University of Genoa who has not submitted a waiver of studies, can make use of the career already carried out in case of transfer to another course (the career already carried out can be used for the new course or, in case of transfer without validation of the previous career, it can be kept and used in the future, in case of other enrollments).
- pre-enroll online to the new course
- before enrolling in the new course (pass) or in the new order of the same course (option) to be made within the deadlines provided or indicated in the notices if they are courses with a programmed number, under penalty of loss of place, the student must pay any fees that may be owed related to the academic year in which he/she was enrolled and the reconnaissance fee for the academic years in which he/she was not enrolled
- within 15 days from the confirmation of enrollment, the student shall apply for the recognition of the educational activities already completed through appropriate online procedure
The evaluation of the previous university career is carried out by a resolution of the Board of Studies, which identifies the part of the career that is confirmed, determining the number and type of educational credits still to be acquired and the possible admission to years subsequent to the first.
In any case, for courses of study with a programmed number of students, it is necessary to enroll in the first year of the course by the deadline, after passing the relevant admission test and be usefully placed in the ranking.