You can only enter this course if you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent (pre-doctoral degree, university diploma - 3 years, direct school for special purposes - 3 years) and if you meet the specific requirements.
To register for this course you must have:.
- a degree from class L-13 'Biological Sciences' (ex D.M. 270 /2004) or the corresponding class 12 (ex D.M.509/99)
- an equivalent foreign degree
- English language certificate of B2 level .
You can still enroll if your degree is from another class but you will have to undergo a verification of your curricular requirements in order to get clearance for matriculation. You will then have to prove that you have:
- 18 total CFUs in MAT, FIS, CHIM or INF fields
- 30 total CFUs in BIO or MED fields
- English language with level B2.
If you graduated in Italy, continue reading.