This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Why INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS?
In a world in which economic, social, and cultural relations among nations and peoples are becoming increasingly close and dynamic, it is essential to have experts in multiple fields that are systemically linked. What is needed are technicians who can understand and manage highly complex relationships.
What will you study
You can choose one of the following curricula.
The curriculum provides expertise in:.
- International Organization
- relationships between Developping Countries
- Constitutional Law
- Comparative Political Economy of the Development .
- Economic and Political Geography .
- Political Systems .
- Comparative politics
- Politics of Eastern Europe .
- Sociology of globalization .
- African History and politics .
- Politics of the Middle East.
Completes the training a course related to Planning and Programming for the Cooperation to the Development.
The curriculum provides knowledge pertaining to:.
- international law
- contemporary history
- international relations
- political doctrines
- political economy
- political economic geography
- political science
- general sociology
It will enable you to analyze and deal with issues related to the international dimension of political, economic and social phenomena affecting relations between countries.
The curriculum provides knowledge related to the Ibero-American world, delivered in Spanish and partly in English, within the international reference framework, with teachings such as:
- Comparative politics and democratization in Latin America .
- Derecho constitucional iberoamericano
- América latina: investigaciones historiograficás.
The curriculum ensures knowledge of international legal, political and economic regimes, development cooperation processes and conflict management. You will be able to analyze and understand the dynamics of development cooperation policies and operate in multicultural contexts in order to design, prepare, implement, monitor and communicate appropriate intervention projects.
The graduate in international and cooperation sciences.
Who is it?
He is a professional who works:.
- in diplomatic relations .
- in managerial functions in international governmental and non-governmental organizations or national organizations and enterprises working with foreign countries
- in multidisciplinary research activity on international policy issues at specialized institutions
- in government bodies and assemblies with legislative and regulatory powers at the national, regional, provincial, and municipal levels
- at international and European entities and bodies
- in rights protection organizations
- in political and trade union organizations
- in enterprises, services, public administrations and offices developing activities within the framework of community institutions and regulations
- in activities of international significance and development cooperation
- within non-governmental organizations and/or belonging to the third sector. .
Previously by competitive examination, may enter the diplomatic career.
What does he do?
Analyzes, evaluates, and manages issues related to the international dimension of political, economic, and social phenomena.
Guides, interprets, monitors complex phenomena inherent in the international and supranational sphere.
Where does she work?
- European institutions
- International and European governmental and nongovernmental organizations and administrations
- national and international governmental entities
- multinational organizations
- development cooperation entities
- ministerial offices
- embassies and consulates
- cultural institutes abroad
- public and private entities dealing with foreign relations
- national and international study and research centers
- multinational corporations, banks, insurance companies, trade and voluntary associations