This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
To proceed with the assessment you must log in with your UniGePASS credentials to the dedicated page of Online Services.
You must complete the questionnaire for each teaching, indicating whether you are a student:
- frequenting (more than 50% attendance)
- non-attending (less than 50% attendance)
N.B.If you do not intend to fill out the questionnaire and provide your opinion on the service, you still need to log on to the dedicated page of Online Services and select the option by which you choose not to give the evaluation.
You can fill out the questionnaire of teachings:.
- from October 28, 2022 to March 31, 2023 for the Ist semester
- fromApril 3, 2023 to July 31, 2023 for the IIth semester
For the annual Course Evaluation you can access the questionnaire from April 3to October 15, 2023.
Problems you may experience
During compilation you may encounter issues due to:.
- study plan not yet uploaded
- teaching not present in the study plan
- incorrect entry of call dates in UniGe-didactics
- error in electronic manifest (incorrect indication of semester for teaching)
If you do not fill out the questionnaire, the system will block you from certain actions:
- Exam booking block:you can only book exams from your current a.y. curriculum after filling out the teaching evaluation questionnaire. There are no blocks for registering for midterm or term papers .
- Course syllabus upload block:you can upload the current year's course syllabus only if you have filled out (or expressed a willingness not to fill out) the previous year's annual teaching evaluation questionnaire
- Blocked graduation application submission:you can submit your graduation application only after you have filled out the annual teaching evaluation questionnaire of the previous a.y.
If you want to know the results of the evaluations and the opinions students' opinions, divided by academic year, visit the dedicated page.