This degree program participates in a dual degree program with the Bachelor Degree Program in Industrial Design from Beijing University of Chemical Technology, BUCT, in Beijing.
During the second year of the program, students will be selected to participate in the dual degree program: if you are chosen you will be able to take the first semester of your third year in Beijing according to an agreed upon program of study, which includes:
- mandatory subjects
- choice teachings related to Chinese culture and related to the specificity of the course in Industrial Design at BUCT
- credits for other educational activities
In addition to student exchange mobility, the program includes the mobility of some Italian faculty members from UniGe who are called as visiting professors to teach at the BUCT in Beijing.
You will then have the opportunity to attend lectures by BUCT faculty and visiting professors UniGe.
Once you have passed the examinations and submitted your thesis paper, the program allows you to obtain a double bachelor's degree with UniGe and the Beijing BUCT.
To write the thesis paper, you will have dual mentoring from faculty from both universities.
A unique opportunity to better meet the global challenges of the evolving marketplace and participate professionally in a geographically distant, yet culturally vibrant cultural landscape between tradition and innovation.
What is it?
What is it?
The only dual-degree bachelor's degree program offered by UniGe.
- Enrollment in the second year of the curriculum in Product and Communication Design
- Credit weighted average above 24/30
- English language proficiency certificate of B2 level acquired not more than 2 years .
- Acquisition of at least 50 CFUs for compulsory teachings
- Being in good standing with the payment of Unige tuition fees
The first semester of the third year of study: roughly from the beginning of September to the end of January.
To participate in the selection, which will be held in March on the Teams platform, you will need to follow the instructions given in the Selection Notice, which will go out on the DAD website during the second year of your studies, and email the following documents to email@example.com, by the deadline indicated on the notice:
- filled and signed application for admission, which will go out on the DAD website during the second year of studies
- self-certification of exams, downloaded from the Online services for students and graduates portal
- certification of English language proficiency level B2 (or substitute declaration in which the candidate undertakes to achieve it no later than June 30, 2024, under penalty of exclusion from the double degree)
- curriculum vitae in European format
- copy of the first page of a valid identity document, preferably passport.
If you meet the requirements, you will be required to attend an interview with a committee where you will present your resume and your reasons for participating in the dual-title program.
Following the interview, you may be "admitted," "not admitted," or "conditionally admitted."
N.B.The committee will evaluate applicants on the basis of personal motivation, language proficiency and academic record.
For more information you can contact:.