This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
To be admitted to the final examination, you must have regularly attended the educational activities and earned the credits required by the regulations.
The final examination consists of the discussion, before a committee, of a written paper under the guidance of a lecturer.
During the final examination you will have to demonstrate:
- have gained awareness of the topics covered
- have achieved skills of analysis, synthesis, critical sense and autonomy of judgment
- have written and oral skills on the use of multimedia tools and languages
N.B.You must pass a European language proficiency test before the test.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Choose the graduate session .
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- Fill out the graduation application online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
Ritiro della pergamena di laurea
Il ritiro delle pergamene di Laurea, Laurea magistrale, di Dottorato e di Specializzazione per tutte le scuole avviene presso gli spazi "UniGe World" in Via Balbi 40-42 rosso - piano terra (di fronte a via Balbi 5).
Orari: martedì e giovedì dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00 solo su appuntamento, prenotando sulla pagina apposita per la consegna delle pergamene.
I delegati dovranno presentare copia cartacea della delega sottoscritta e fotocopia del documento di identità del delegante