This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
To be admitted to the final examination, you must have regularly attended the educational activities and earned the credits prescribed by the regulations.
The final examination consists of a project test that ascertains your technical and scientific preparation acquired during the course of study.
The project consists of group work and has a ship as its theme.
In the second semester of the third year you will be placed within a group of about four or five students from your own course and assigned a project theme.
You will be supervised by a team of about ten lecturers, each an expert in a specific subject of the course of study, and your paper will then be evaluated by this group of lecturers and the chosen lecturer.
The final exam concludes with a discussion of the paper before a committee, possibly followed by questions from the committee.
The speakers must include at least one faculty member from the Polytechnic School and/or the relevant department.
What to do to graduate
If you are an undergraduate you must:.
- Deposit the title of the thesis
- Choose the graduate session .
- Fill out the AlmaLaurea questionnaire online
- Fill out the graduation application online
- In case you have books on loan, return them to the library .
- Fill out the assessment questionnaire for your course of study.
- Check that you are current with your tax payment .
- Pay the stamp tax of €16 for the issuance of the Graduation Diploma (payable through the online services - payment of fees and contributions)
- Check that you have taken all exams and educational activities
- Check that they are all marked on your online career.
Non-registration of exams and other educational activities does not prevent online completion and confirmation of documents.
In order to graduate, however, you will have to check that everything is registered online.
The evaluation of the final paper by the committee is done by adding a score from 0 to 8 points to your weighted average in hundredths, taking as weight the number of credits associated with the individual educational activity.
Ritiro della pergamena di laurea
Il ritiro delle pergamene di Laurea, Laurea magistrale, di Dottorato e di Specializzazione per tutte le scuole avviene presso gli spazi "UniGe World" in Via Balbi 40-42 rosso - piano terra (di fronte a via Balbi 5).
Orari: martedì e giovedì dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00 solo su appuntamento, prenotando sulla pagina apposita per la consegna delle pergamene.
I delegati dovranno presentare copia cartacea della delega sottoscritta e fotocopia del documento di identità del delegante