This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Admission criteria and procedure
This degree program is scheduled number and requires passing a entrance test.
Read the admission notice carefully so as not to miss key steps. In particular, check the deadlines for each step.
Notice of admission
Sign up for UniGe and the Test
To register for this course of study, you need to go through the procedure online which includes (check out the TUTORIAL):
- The registration to this Portal (if you have never been registered at the University of Genoa)
- The pre-registration: in the screen that will appear you will have to enter the credentials received with the registration (previous point)
- Registration confirmation .
N.B. Pre-registration is equivalent to registration for the entrance test.
You can proceed with the confirmation of matriculation ONLY if you pass the entrance test successfully.
Sign up for UniGe and the test
Read the announcement
Carefully read the admission notice to know the necessary information.
Get ready for the entrance test
Please read the admission notice carefully to know the information needed to take the entrance test:
- test date
- how the test will be conducted
- topics on which the questions will focus
- how the ranking works
Go to the page dedicated to the Entrance Test