This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Admission criteria and procedure
This degree program is scheduled number and requires passing a entrance test.
Read the admission notice carefully so as not to miss key steps. In particular, check the deadlines for each step.
Notice of admission
Sign up for UniGe and the test
Read the announcement
To complete your test registration, pre-register by paying a fee of €50.
- submit the application for admission test by Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at midday
- pay the admission fee by Thursday, August 19, 2021atnoon
Sign up for UniGe and the Test
To register for this course of study, you need to go through the procedure online which includes (check out the TUTORIAL):
- The registration to this Portal (if you have never been registered at the University of Genoa)
- The pre-registration: in the screen that will appear you will have to enter the credentials received with the registration (previous point)
- Registration confirmation .
N.B. Pre-registration is equivalent to registration for the entrance test.
You can proceed with the confirmation of matriculation ONLY if you pass the entrance test successfully.
Support the Entrance Test
Go to the page Entrance Test to find the directions needed to take the test.
Support the English test
If you are matriculating for the first time, you need to take an Assessment Test (AT) of English language to check your proficiency level.
Visit the CLAT Language Skills Development site to get all the necessary information, such as waivers, dates and how to take the test.
Read carefully which courses of study are exceptions.