This text has been automatically translated for your convenience. The official text is the Italian version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal value.
Internship, or internship, is a period of orientation and training, carried out in a public or private work setting to facilitate your entry into the world of work.
The curricular internship
The curricular internship consists of a period of training - of a maximum duration of 12 months, for each course of study cycle - carried out in a company, entity or institution, which allows you to complete and supplement your university course:
- has an educational purpose, in that it allows you to deepen, verify and extend the learning received during your course of study
- has an orientation purpose, in that it allows you to enter the world of work, to know internally the business reality and organizational/work dynamics and to assume greater awareness in professional choices
- does not take the form of an employment relationship
- must be included in the curriculum
The internship is mandatory, read the study plan and check the CFUs to be acquired and the corresponding hours.
Offerte di tirocinio
È possibile sapere con quali aziende, enti, associazioni è già stata sottoscritta la convenzione per tirocini curriculari, consultando l'elenco delle aziende convenzionate sul portale Attività Curricolari degli Studenti: Tirocinio e tesi.
Se non trovi l'offerta di tirocinio adatta a te
End of internship
At the end of the internship period you will have to submit the following documentation to the Student Desk:
- statement from the company stating the internship period and an indication of successful completion
- hour sheet completed and signed by you and the company mentor
- the internship evaluation questionnaire at the Student Desk, in ways that ensure anonymity
- declaration form of the conclusion of the completed internship. You will have to give it to the university lecturer/tutor, who will transcribe on the training and orientation internship booklet the CFUs accrued
Piazza della Nunziata, 6 (3rd floor)
Tel. +39 010 20951846
Internship office: email@example.com>
The extracurricular (postgraduate) internship.
Have you graduated? Visit the dedicated page to get all the information you need about extracurricular internship and its activation.